Skip Nav
ROE # 17 Moved! Our address is 201 E. Grove Street, Suite 300, Bloomington, IL 61701

Legal & Financial Assistance

Legal Assistance


DeWitt County




202 South Franklin, 2nd Floor

Decatur, IL 62523


Land of Lincoln Legal Aid


302 North First Street

Champaign, IL 61820

(217) 353-1351; (800) 747-5523


Logan County


Van Hook Law


1226 Broadway St., Lincoln, IL 62656

(217) 735-2187


Land of Lincoln Legal Aid


3085 Stevenson Drive, Suite 202

Springfield, IL 62703

(217) 529-8400; (800) 252-8629

McLean County 


Todd Bugg-Specializes in Guardianship


2205 E. Empire Street, Suite K
Bloomington, IL 61704

(309) 386-1884


Leighton Legal Group, LLC-guardianship


2712 McGraw Dr., Bloomington, IL 61704

(309) 828-7600


Prairie State Legal Services


201 W. Olive St, Suite 203, Bloomington, IL 61701

(309) 827-5021

*Serves Livingston, McLean, and Woodford Counties


Willams and Swee-Provides legal assistance for the Social Security process


2011 Fox Creek Rd., Bloomington, IL 61701

(309) 827-4371


Woodford County


Stoller Law Office


15 West Front St, El Paso, IL 61738

(309) 527-4300

Financial Assistance


Social Security Administration:


McLean County

328 Susan Drive , Suite 100

Normal, IL 61761


DeWitt County

606 W Pershing Rd

Decatur, IL 62526


Logan County

3112 Constitution Dr

Springfield, IL 62704


  • Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is a Federal income supplement program designed to help aged, blind, and disabled people, who have little or no income; and provides cash to meet basic needs for food, clothing, and shelter
  • Can call your local SSA office to schedule a time to apply in person.  Bring documentation to the meeting to confirm disability and how it may impact your ability to work or make a living wage.
  • Can apply on-line at


Medicaid, SNAP, Cash Assistance:



DeWitt and Logan Counties

Family Community Resources Center

1550 4th St

Lincoln, IL 62656

(217) 735-2306


McLean County

Family Community Resource Center

501 W Washington St

Bloomington, IL 61701

(309) 451-6000


  • Jointly funded state and federal government program that pays for medical assistance services for those with low income.  Medicaid pays for medical assistance for eligible children, parents and caretakers of children, pregnant women, persons who are disabled, blind…
  • Also funds long-term care, such as CILA services.  Individuals pulled from the PUNS list must be on Medicaid as services provided through the PUNS is a Medicaid waiver program.    
  • Go to: to print a paper application.  When filling it out, be sure to boldly print AABD on the application, or somehow document that the person applying for Medicaid should be found eligible based on their disability.  
  • Go to: to complete an on-line application for Medicaid.  In the comments section, please document that the person applying has a disability
  • To receive assistance filling out Medicaid or Medicare applications: 
    • Annette Morrison at Community Care Systems.  

3601 G.E. Road Suite 2

Bloomington, IL 61704

(309) 661-6400

  • Rebecca Wheat, Manager Adult Day Services

Advocate BroMenn Medical Center

207 Landmark Dr., C

Normal, IL 61761
(309) 268-1710