All requests are processed in the order received and only after we receive the High School Equivalency Release Form and payment.
1) Print the ROE # 17 High School Equivalency Release Form and fill it out completely and return it to ROE # 17.
There are four different ways you can return your completed release form to ROE # 17.
- In-Person: Monday - Friday 8-4 at ROE 17, 201 E. Grove Street, Suite 300 Bloomington, IL 61701
- Mail: ROE 17, 201 E. Grove Street, Suite 300 Bloomington, IL 61701
- Email: GED@roe17.org
- Digital Upload: click here to upload your completed release form to ROE # 17 for processing
2) Pay for the High School Equivalency (GED/HiSET/TASC) records you are requesting. Please note that payments are non-refundable.
Your request is procseed in the order received and only after we receive the High School Wquivalency Release Form and payment.
Diplomas: $10 each
Transcripts: $10 each
You can pay online via Authorize.Net with a debit or credit card (scroll to the bottom of this page to pay using this option) OR you can mail the payment with your release form. We accept checks and money orders. Please do not mail cash. In the office, we can accept cash (no bills over $20 please), check, money order, and credit/debit.
High school equivalency records are held at the county level in Illinois. To request copies of an official transcript or Illinois High School Equivalency Certificate, candidates must contact the Regional Office of Education for the county where the test was taken.