Truancy and Homeless Education Outreach
Homeless Services Resources
Family Resources on Eviction
- Recycling Furniture for Families - Click here to learn more
- Prairie State Legal Services - COVID-19 Resources (McLean and Livingston Counties)
- Illinois Legal Aid Online - House & Apartment Assistance (DeWitt and Logan Counties)
District Liaison Resource Forms
- Click here to make a truancy or homeless services referral.
The truancy program is an ongoing program to assist schools within our serving region in assisting and promoting student attendance. The truancy outreach specialists work aggressively with schools and parents to intervene early and resolve school attendance issues.
- Click here to request vouchers for services.
- Click here for the ROE # 17 Equipment Loan Agreement