Stay safe, and stay smart. ROE # 17 has compiled remote learning resources to keep students and families engaged in learning.
Our website and social media link to these resources so that we can continue to build community during social distancing.
- eLearning Resources Google sheet with a list of resources from ROE # 17 team members
- Math Resources from ROE # 17 Instructional Math Coach, Janet Moore
- McLean County Agriculture in the Classroom (online ag magazines, articles for students, and virtual field trips)
- Social-Emotional Learning Resources from ROE # 17 Instructional Coach, Abby Lyons
- Tech Tools for Engagement (added 4/29)
- Wearing a Mask: A Coloring Book for Children (by Autism Little Learners)
- LTC Spark Parent Resource Hub (Supporting Parents and Remote Kids)
Illinois State Board of Education staff in Chicago and Springfield will work remotely beginning Monday, March 16th until further notice. Phone lines will not be open, and mail sent to ISBE will not be processed until further notice. Email accounts are still being monitored. Please send licensure documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send licensure questions to email@example.com.